Example of the App showcase

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rafaellop

Hi,

I’d like to build a page similar to the App showcase (home-2) in the Agile theme. There’s a slogan on the header background which is ticking. I’ve tried to find a shortcode for this but seems not to be included. Could you please help me with creating such page or maybe getting a source of it? I don’t want to import the whole website example from the XML.

Veena

Pls choose hero section widget from livemesh siteorigin widgets and add the hero section content in the text tab of editor .

<div class="slogan1">

The
    <div class="ticker highlight">
    <div>Bold & Flat Theme</div>
    <div>App Showcase</div>
    <div>Stunning Launch</div>
    </div>
    that you deserve

</div>

You need to provide section id as “home2-heading” and class “slogan” .
    Pls see the attached screenshot.

rafaellop

Thanks it worked. Could you please provide the whole page source code or at least the phone slider in the app showcase. It is placed over the header and I have some difficulties with this.

Another thing, the revolution slider must be separately activated? I’ve got it installed with the theme, but it asks for registration.

Thank you in advance,
    Rafal

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rafaellop

Thanks for both things. Hwoever, the imported pages are Virtual Composer templates and thus I dropped VC over SO regarding your suggestions I’ve got a mess. I’m trying to restore the rows and headers from the VC source, but this is too time consumptive. In fact I only need the phone slideshow with features list around. So maybe you could help or maybe you have a SO version or maybe a quick tip how to convert VC->SO?

I’ve installed the slider from included zip and the limitation is that I cannot use library templates, am I right? So I imported the kenburns and it’s OK to use it according to the license?

Cheers,
    Rafal

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rafaellop

Thank you very much! Now it is working perfectly! :))))

By the way, what would be suggested screenshots sizes (resolution) for the slider to make it work as fast as possible but still with some good quality. My original screenshots are 1080×1920 but if I put e.g. 5 of them in the iphone slider, it loads them for so long and sometimes even does not leaving the slider with black background. Is there any lazy load solution or can I optimized the files somehow?

Cheers,
    Rafal

Veena

There is no lazy load solution and usually not necessary.
    The images can be optimized using a tool like photoshop or skitch on Mac. Each screenshot should not exceed 50kb IMO if optimized right.

rafaellop

Ok, so rather optimization of the size, not the resolution. Thanks. The thread can now be closed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Example of the App showcase’ is closed to new replies.