Donate Now button looks different

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Donate Now button looks different

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ptamez

The donate now button that was under the feature image of a campaign has changed. I have attached a pic showing the way it looked on your sample website and the way it looks on my current website. Please advise how to make it look like your sample.

Veena

Can you share a link to your site with a temp login as a private msg ?

ptamez
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I did my best to debug but looks like we would need FTP access to debug this further. I installed AceIDE plugin and that is unable to save changes to the code to include debug information.

Somehow the campaign form setting is not taking effect in the right way. I am unable to reproduce this on our servers and hence will need to put some debug statements in your installation to see where things are going wrong.

ptamez
    Raghavendra

They are right, this is our problem – at least as I currently understand the issue. 1.8 update may or may not have triggered this since we have seen no such issues in our installations with 1.8 Give version. Again, FTP access would help us place some debug statements in the code to check where things are going wrong.

Pls post FTP info for your site so that we can debug this issue. Thank you.

ptamez
    Raghavendra

The issue has been fixed. Have made a code change in framework/functions/campaign-functions.php file at line number 361 from –

if (empty($form->ID) || $goal_option !== 'yes' || $target_amount == 0) {

to

if (empty($form->ID) || !in_array($goal_option, array('yes', 'enabled')) || $target_amount == 0) {

due to some data changes that happened in Give plugin 1.8 version. Will have the theme updated this week so that your change stays across updates. This way you won’t need to reapply the changes for future updates.

Thanks for reporting this.

Raghavendra

If everything looks ok, pls remove the temp logins for WordPress and FTP from your site. Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.