Display specific Portfolio categories on specific pages?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Display specific Portfolio categories on specific pages?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jhootman

Hello!

Is it possible to only show specific Portfolio category items on specific pages? For example, we have a number of Portfolio categories, but we would like to only show the “Featured” Portfolio category on our home page.

Is that possible? Thanks for any ideas anyone has!

Jennifer

Veena

Yes indeed .
    Using livemesh grid widget you ll be able to create query in “Build post query” window there you can add the required category ..
    Pls check this thread – https://siteorigin.com/thread/build-post-query-widget/ explains how you can add specific category in the taxonomy field.

If still you find any difficulty you can add text widget instead of livemesh grid widget and insert show_post_snippets shortcode with taxonomy and terms specified .
    The details of shortcode is available in theme documentation.

jhootman

Thanks for the response! Does this mean that we should use the Livemesh Grid widget instead of the Show Portfolio widget? Sorry for my confusion!

jhootman

I think I figured it out.

Now, is there a way to get the Livemesh Grid widget output to look like the Show Portfolio widget output? Do you have any tips for that? We really like how the Portfolio widget looks.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.