Deprecated Pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mikelaha

Love the theme! Quick question, and probably a dumb one. What’s the difference between the App Deprecated page and the one that doesn’t say Deprecated?

Also, I decided to go with Fusion because overall I love this theme. I compared it to a lot and just really like it. One theme that I compared it to was your Agile theme. I was wondering if A) there’s any way I can get the slider revolution file used on the App demo on Agile, and B) is there any way I can pay you to re-create the way the phone slider is half over the slider and half under with text around it? I’m sure it’s probably done with CSS, but I don’t know how to create that css code.

Veena

Deprecated page is the one which is built using page sections + shortcode .
    But the other page is created using siteorigin pagebuilder + livemesh siteorigin widgets , which is very easy to manage . (You can create the page by just adding the widgets, 30+ custom SiteOrigin widgets or page builder elements are available.)

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mikelaha
    Veena
    mikelaha

Thank you, this is awesome! Last questions: 1) where is the setting to make the main image larger? I’ve been trying to figure it out, looking at the Agency picture’s setting, but can’t figure out why that one is larger. 2) On the Agile App page, is there any way I can get the picture that’s used in the background, or where you got it from so I can grab it?

mikelaha
    Veena

Can you share the specific page link ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.