Defaut Colour Change from Red

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Alec Falconer
    Participant

Hi

All my headers show up with a red background how do I change this please?

Likewise, I have a large red bar across my new blog page when I create it. How do I change this?

I assume I have missed something in the settings. Please advise.

Best

Veena

You can set the skin color in Appearance > themeoptions > general tab.

If you don’t need this default header then you can change it in page edit window – header options .
    You should scroll down the page to see the header options.

bsekine
    Participant

That’s a good recommendation if you want to change the skin color to one of the three options, but what if you want to use a custom hex number for the skin? Is there a way to do that without getting into the default.css file?

Veena

Yes you can change the skin color in themeoptions > general tab.

Veena

Pls install latest version theme .

bsekine
    Participant

Is version 3.8 the most recent version? I don’t see an option to update it…

Veena

Pls install version 3.9.

You can download the latest version from your themeforest account > downloads tab, that will automatically gets you the latest version.

bsekine
    Participant

I downloaded the latest version of the theme and installed it. Now I have version 3.9 installed. I still don’t see where I can change the theme skin to a custom color. I have attached an image to show where I am looking for this option.

Thank you!

Veena

Sorry this theme doesn’t support hex color codes for skin change. Sorry for the confusion.
    But making changes to default color is not too difficult either since most color scheme/skin specific styles are put into a single small css file called default.css located in /css/skins/ folder. If you open that file, you can see a single color repeating.

You can copy the contents of this file to custom/custom.css file and make a change to the single color used there to one of your choice.

bsekine
    Participant

That worked great! Thank you!

How can I change the color of the skin-specific icons?

Veena

Since it is png file you need to change the image itself which can’t be modified using custom CSS.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.