CUSTOM SIDEBAR CHOICE – Cant select custom sidebar

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support CUSTOM SIDEBAR CHOICE – Cant select custom sidebar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    productboi

Hi there.

I have setup my sidebars as per the documentation. However I am unable to select any sidebar other tha “default” please can you help.

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I am unable to login. The admin page seems to be broken and displays a blank page. Can you pls check and get back to me?

productboi

sorted, sorry about that.

Also the sensei plugin does not display

On the front end:
    My courses > Online

It does not display lesson list (it works fine if I switch the theme to the wp default)

productboi

Forget the sensei stuff, we gonna swap to learn dash.

But the sidebars still dont work

Raghavendra

Not sure which plugin is causing this. I went with the following steps and everything works fine –

1) Disabled all plugins.
    2) Deleted all existing custom sidebars from theme options ->sidebar page since I found that if I reuse the existing sidebars created when the plugins are active, the widgets that are dragged into the custom sidebars do not stay.
    3) Created the custom sidebars in theme options (with all plugins deactivated) and dropped widgets into the custom sidebar created.
    4) Chose the sidebar in the page and custom sidebar gets displayed fine.

Pls deactivate/activate one plugin at a time and pls find the one which is causing this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.