CSS not applied to shortcode widget

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support CSS not applied to shortcode widget

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ixinho
    Participant

Hello i have raised this question few times, but every time it has been ignore, and impacts me quite a lot.

After inserting shortcode widget post snippet carousel on the home page, not a single css rule that i’ve been given applies to it (remove view details and hide title).

Could you please assist me?

novi.fpn.bg.ac.rs
    user: ixinho
    pass: delija

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

#featured-posts h4.post-title {
        display: none;
    }
    #featured-posts a.post-link.button.transparent {
        display: none;
    }

“featured-posts” is the id which you have given for the home page carousel.

Ixinho
    Participant

And if i want to remove expand button, category and fading out effect as well? To have just static picture?
    I am sorry, but i can’t figure out css rules for that since it’s different than it is for widget . .

Ixinho
    Participant

Could you explain it to me how can i find out which css rules have to be hidden ? I would like to do the same thing for gallery, to hide fading out effect and title on gallery item and i would like to know how can i see which things should be hidden . When i inspect item via browser, i don’t get the real css id

Ixinho
    Participant

[quote quote=23727]And if i want to remove expand button, category and fading out effect as well? To have just static picture?
    I am sorry, but i can’t figure out css rules for that since it’s different than it is for widget . .

[/quote]

And those rules still apply to posts when browsing them in blog page. Title, details and expand appear for every post category. How can they be removed for all post categories?

Thank you so so so much in advance

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ixinho
    Participant

Yes, but for the fading effect i cannot inspect it no matter what i hover . .

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

.gallery_item.type-gallery_item .image-area:hover .image-overlay {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

Ixinho
    Participant

Sorry phonix, but not for gallery, i’m looking for post snippet “featured-posts” is the id, and for the blog page when browins any posts, i want to remove fading and zoom in and everything, to have only static blank picture . . google chrome inspector doesn’t give proper element names

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS –

#featured-posts .image-area:hover .image-overlay, .page-id-6858 .image-area:hover .image-overlay {
        background-color: transparent;
    }
    #featured-posts .image-area:hover .thumbnail, .page-id-6858 .post.type-post .image-area:hover .thumbnail {
        transform: none !important;
    }

you need to replace 6858 with your blog page id .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.