Controlling the position of dropdow submenu

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Controlling the position of dropdow submenu

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Scotti
    Participant

Hi,
    how I can modify the position of a submenu so that it can be higher than it is now (eg closer to the menu bar, without the gap between the header and the dropdown box of the submenu…see attached picture)?

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

#primary-menu > ul.menu > li > ul.sub-menu {
        top: 80px;
    }

You can adjust the values according to your requirement.

And pls give URL for each and every menu items(case studies for eg:) so that you will be free from further issues.The theme expects every menu item to be a link just like WordPress does by default(unless you hack the menu to remove the link) . You can atleast provide wordpress default URL – hash symbol “#” .

Antonio Scotti
    Participant

Hi Veena,
    thanks for your help.

I am not sure I understand this:

And pls give URL for each and every menu items(case studies for eg:) so that you will be free from further issues.

Would you please you explain? Do you mean that it would be easier for you to help if I provide those links?
    Why would I be free from further issues?
    Best regards
    Antonio

Raghavendra

Not providing an URL for certain menu items which are marked custom link can break some of the plugins or our theme. Absence of links in the menu is actually a hack used by some to avoid menu click which is not supported everywhere. Some use custom link menu item as a placeholder to invoke submenu items but that can cause theme or plugin Javascript to fail. Pls see attached screenshot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.