Content on tab widget gets pushed up as you tab through widget and links

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Content on tab widget gets pushed up as you tab through widget and links

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Kwon
    Participant

Hello once again I’m coming across another issue with the tab widget where once you tab through the links of the widget and it reaches the bottom. The content of the widget seems to get pushed up further and further until it disappears.

Here is a link to the website.
    http://ec2-52-8-55-154.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/home/data/?preview_nonce=ae17ec175c&preview=true#data-playbook

Here are some attachments of how the widget behaves.

[attachment file=29476]

[attachment file=29477]

Veena

I don’t see any issue. Is this resolved ?
    In which browser you are checking ?

Andrew Kwon
    Participant

In all major browsers I get this issue. When I select the tab title and then repeatedly press tab to cycle though the tab content. The tab content starts disappearing.

Raghavendra

Is it possible to create a short screencast of what you are experiencing so that we can try reproducing the same here? I am not able to reproduce this either at present in Chrome. Thanks

Andrew Kwon
    Participant

Hello I recorded a video on screencast and put it on gyfycat since the file is too big to attach here.

https://gfycat.com/AlarmingBrownBrocketdeer

As you can see I select the tab title and repeatedly press tab on my keyboard to move throughout the page, rather than simply selecting the next link through the content and then page. The content seems to get pushed up due to a large overflow that exists on the tab widget.

Andrew Kwon
    Participant

I believe I solved the issue already. I set

.lae-tabs .lae-tab-panes {position: static;}

and I do not get the same behavior anymore.

Veena

Glad you were able to resolve this and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Content on tab widget gets pushed up as you tab through widget and links’ is closed to new replies.