Contact form 7 integration/styling

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Contact form 7 integration/styling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    erwinvee

Hi,

I browsed the forum, but could not find a clear answer.

Issue: I receive a lot of contact form spam, even with the 13+9 option enabled.

Solution: use Contact Form 7 with honeypot/captcha instead.

Question: I really (really) like the way the integrated contact form is designed. Is there an easy way to replicate that layout for Contact Form 7? I tried just adding the shortcode that CF7 generates but it looks crappy (much smaller for instance).

Answer much appreciated.

Erwin

Raghavendra

Can you post the URL where you have this up and running so that I can suggest the required changes? Pls post a temp login as well to the site in a private message here. Thanks!

erwinvee
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I did take a look at your site and tried a few things. Pls give me a day’s time to do a good job of this one and I will send across the code to you (contact form 7 import as well as Custom CSS required). I am planning to include this in the upcoming update as well so that everyone else can benefit too. Thanks for waiting.

erwinvee

Hi Meteorite,

Take all the time you need! And yes, I agree that this is an update-worthy addition. Contact form spam is a pain and the only way to tackle (minimize) it, is using third party plugins like Honeypot. I noticed you update the theme regularly. A good thing. I will update at some point, but not yet, because it is always a fair bit of work when you made changes to the theme files. I would appreciate it if (aside from the update) you can come up with a standalone solution. 🙂

Erwin

Raghavendra

I have made the changes required for the contact form 7 and since the changes are a little spread out (not easy to post it here), I will have an update out tonight with this change. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.