Changing the URL/Link for the Logo.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Changing the URL/Link for the Logo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frallan

Hello, how do I change the URL of the logo in the header?

best regards

Raghavendra

Sorry for the delayed reply – you just have to upload the logo image in the Site Logo tab in theme options panel. The URL can be chosen there from existing images or can upload a new one. Hope this is what you were asking. Thanks.

frallan

haha thank you, the easiest solution is quite the hardest to find. 🙂
    best regards

frallan

it¡s not working. I upload the logo and change the address to another but it still goes back to “home” instead.. :/

so i want it to go from instead of back to home “www.home.com” to “www.home2.com”

but it still links to “www.home.com” because it¡s home…

some other solution?
    best regards

Raghavendra

Sorry – I misunderstood your query. If you need to change the URL to which the logo points to, you will need to edit code. Pls modify the line number 89 of the file framework/functions/utility-functions.php file from

$output = '<' . $heading_tag . ' id="site-logo">';

to

$output = '<' . $heading_tag . ' id="site-logo">';

frallan

}

function mo_site_title() {
    $heading_tag = (is_home() || is_front_page()) ? ‘h1’ : ‘div’;

echo ‘<‘ . $heading_tag . ‘ id=”site-title”><span>’ . get_bloginfo(‘name’) . ‘</span></’ . $heading_tag . ‘>’;

}

This is how it looks in my file?
    best regards

Raghavendra

Oops – I looked up the code for the wrong theme. You can find the code at line number 24 (you found it already looks like as pasted above) of the same file and change it from –

echo '<' . $heading_tag . ' id="site-title">' . get_bloginfo('name') . '';

to

echo '<' . $heading_tag . ' id="site-title">' . get_bloginfo('name') . '';

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.