Change size Video in Woocommercec single product description

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Change size Video in Woocommercec single product description

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rubyvandort

Hi!:)

So i have just 2 more questions and then my new website is finished, CAN’T wait it looks so AWESOME! So good job you guys!:)

First question i will put over here and the second one in another topic:

I used the video shortcode in the woocommerce product description, as i want to show the video of the product. Now it works perfectly (autoplay etc), but it is too big for the description:(
    I looked in other forums but could not find the css code to fix it yet.

Hope you can help!:)

Cheers!

ps. i added a picture of the video in the attachment so you can see what i mean:)

Veena

Can you pls share a link to specific page ?

rubyvandort
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I am unable to view the page . Can you pls provide the sufficient permission so that i can view the page atleast ?

rubyvandort

Hi!

Sorry i don’t understand what you mean? I made you an admin, so you should be able to see everything. The maintenance mode is on, so you should log in and then from there go to the shop page/video page. That is the only thing i can come up with, for why you can’t see anything?
    Is there anything else i should do?

Cheers,

rubyvandort

Any luck?:)

Veena

Instead of adding shortcode you can try directly embed youtube video .

rubyvandort

That did the trick thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Change size Video in Woocommercec single product description’ is closed to new replies.