Change Menu Used By Default Page Template

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Change Menu Used By Default Page Template

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

The Austin theme works very well.

My Events page uses the “Default Page Template”, which calls up the wrong Top Nav Menu [it is using the menu called “Home2” and should use “Subpages Top Nav”].

How do I change the Default Page Template from using top menu “Home2″ to “Subpages Top Nav”?

Here’s the page that relies on that template: harlemgarage.com/events

Thanks!

Raghavendra

You can change the same in Appearance->Menus->Manage Locations->Primary Menu under admin page in WordPress admin.

Also pls make sure you have the appropriate option selected in the Page Edit window under “Advanced Entry Options” ->Choose Custom Primary Navigation Menu (leave that as default unless otherwise needed).

Meteorite

This also solved the problem perfectly. I changed the Default Primary Menu so that all other pages use the subpages menu I created, and made a special change to only the Home page so that it uses the default top nav menu.

Thanks again for your help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Menu Used By Default Page Template’ is closed to new replies.