Can't use Livemesh options

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    afcferreira

Greetings,

Due to an issue with the firewall of my host, I can’t use Livemesh Options.

Because of that, I need your help to make a few changes in the design of my site.

How can I change the CUSTOM COLOR FOR THE SKIN of my site using the files inside the Invent theme folder?

http://icpd.web.ua.pt

Thanks a lot.

Veena

You can change it in file css/skins/skin.php at line no:3.

afcferreira

Phoenix, thanks for your answer.

What should I substitute?

$skin_color = urldecode($_GET[‘skin’]);

The color I want to use is DD3333

Thanks

Veena
    $skin_color = '#DD3333';

afcferreira

Thanks a lot, my friend.

Now I would like to ask you:

Using the same procedings, how can I change the logo and which is the maximum size I could use without changing the size of the main menu (header) size?

Veena

Since you are using text logo you can change the logo size by changing the font size.
    You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#site-logo a {
      font-size: 58px;
    }

afcferreira

Phoenix, thanks a lot for the answer.

The problem is: I’m not able to use the theme options exactly due to a firewall problem in my server that doesn’t allow me to do so.

Can you instruct me how can I do that in the CSS files?

Thank you once more.

Veena

Pls insert the above custom CSS in the custom/custom.css file to override the default one.

afcferreira

Great, Phoenix! Thanks once more.

I found the file and the place. Everything is fine.

Now, in which file can I change the text logo for a image logo?

Raghavendra

To use image logo, you need to access the theme options Site Logo tab.

afcferreira

Hi, Meteorite.

Thank you for your answer, but you didn’t noticed that I’m not able to change it from the theme options due to issues from the firewall of my server.

I must proceed with those changes from the CSS files.

Could you help me?

Thx

Raghavendra

You will need to make minor code change in the file framework/functions/header-title-area.php file at line number 13 and 14. Pls set variables $use_text_logo to false and set the $logo_url to the URL of the site logo image uploaded to the media library. Currently the values are derived from options and you will need to set them manually , hard code them basically.

afcferreira

Meteorite, thnak you again.

Now my problem is a little bit different. The header doesn’t automatically fit the size of my logo.

Is it possible to make it fits?

This is making me think to return to the text logo, but comes another issue:

Before the firewall gives me problems, I was able to change the color of the text to blue in the theme options panel. Now I can’t. I’m looking for the file to change the color of this header. Can you tell me in which file I’m able to do it?

Thanks again.

afcferreira

Also my text is in Georgia font. I would like to change it for the same of the big ones of the sections. I guess it’s Lato.

Where can I change it?

Raghavendra

For logo resizing, it can be done but we will need you to post the URL so that we can give you the exact CSS.

For rest of your queries pls take a look at the file framework/extensions/stylizer.php file. Many of these options get processed there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't use Livemesh options’ is closed to new replies.