Cannot delete Post Block or Grid widget

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Cannot delete Post Block or Grid widget

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Simon Buckingham
    Participant

HI Support,
    I have a problem with Livemesh Pro widgets (Grid and Posts Block) where, when I rollover the widget, the Elementor pencil icon top right of the widget does not expand, and so I cannot for example delete the widget (or do any of the other options like duplicate etc). Not being able to delete the widget is a major problem. My only resort is to delete the parent widget which means I lose work.

If I delete the Pro version of the Livemesh plugin and go back to the standard version it seems to work fine. I have tried with the latest version 1.7.5 of Pro and 1.7.2. Both have the problem. I also have tried with the latest version of Elementor 1.9.3 and the last 1.8.8 version.

My site is local so I cannot provide login details.

Hope you can help.

Simon Buckingham
    Participant

Also, of note, is that by default when dragging on a Posts Block, for example, the Filter text overlaps with the Eleemntor pencil icon so it is immediately compromised.

Raghavendra

We don’t guarantee everything works well with our Elementor and Livemesh SiteOrigin widgets. We did find some
    compatibility issues with SiteOrigin widgets and Elementor – the experience is not always smooth and hence
    we created a separate plugin for the Elementor. Just to confirm – are you using pro version of Livemesh SiteOrigin Widgets or the Addons for Elementor plugin?

Simon Buckingham
    Participant

I have no idea what SiteOrigin is and I am not using it. I am using the Addons for Elementor.
    I have tried both the standard Livemesh Elementor plugin – called “Addons for Elementor” – and the Pro – paid for – version called “Addons for Eleemntor Pro”
    The standard version works fine.
    The Pro version does not.

Raghavendra

Sorry about the confusion – not sure why I assumed you were talking about SiteOrigin widgets.

Since this is localhost, I would need help with the following –

1) Is there a way you can tell me if you see any JS errors in the console? Pls provide the exact error you see
    there.

https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/console/

2) Does this occur in incognito mode of the browser? Or does it repeat if you use another browser instead of the current one?

I checked my local installation with latest versions of ELementor and saw no issues. Checked with both free as well as PRO versions of the elements. Thanks

Robert Peteuil
    Participant

Hi Simon,

I just purchased the Pro version yesterday and I ran into this exact same issues: unable to delete Post-Block/Post-Grid and “Filter text overlaps with the Elementor pencil icon”.

To address the Filter text overlapping the pencil issue, I added a temporary 30 or 40 pixel buffer to the element, so the FIlter text is well below the pencil.

To delete it, I created a new section, dragged the Post Grid/Block to the new section, and then deleted the new section.

@Raghaven-dra – i haven’t tested this in incognito or with the JS console open. I’ll test this later today or tomorrow and post a follow up.

Raghavendra

Robert – I would love to hear what you found. I am unable to reproduce this and I am sure many others cannot since we only have two such reported cases while many hundreds of others are using these most popular elements of our plugin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.