Campaign Top Header Bar

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Hi there! A big part of why I love this theme is because of the campaign integration throughout the theme. The campaign header bar with status/CTA was also a big selling point, and I can’t seem to figure out how to get that part to work on my site. Please see attached image for your reference, the section I’m referring to is circled in red. I even imported the demo content (not something I’m too fond of doing because I’ve never known how to remove all the superfluous content after I’m finished customizing everything I actually need), and I found the homepage that was used in the Live Demo, and it still doesn’t have that campaign header bar. Can you pls advise on how to get that there? Thanks so much!

site url: goodtravels.co
    login: goodtravels
    password: bhe$^bLAMFd)L)&5KsHDgDZi

Veena

These credentials are not working it seems.

Pls set featured campaign in themeoptions > header tab – featured campaign .

Thanks

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

I actually figured out the featured campaign, thank you! Now I have another question. How do I customize the color of the menu bar? I’d love to be able to change the gray to a black or white (please see attached image for your reference). I also noticed that it’s using my “dark” logo even though it’s on a dark skin. Pls advise? Thanks so much for your help!

Veena

What exactly you want to change menu bar background color or header campaign background color? Can you pls clarify?

If you want to change the bg color of header campaign then you can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#header-info {
     background: #fff;
    }

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Hi there, I specified the menu bar, not the header campaign. So I’d like to change the color of the dark gray behind the menu.

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS –

#header {
        background: #fff;
    }

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Great thanks! And how do I change the colors of the loading page? Pls see attachment for your reference.

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Pls see above regarding the loading page. Also, I’ve added the team’s Instagram URL’s to the team profiles, and yet they do not show up on our team page the way the other social icons do. Please see screenshot for your reference. Can you pls advise?

Veena

Search in Google for “Flat preloaders” and download the required gif file for preloader. Upload your favourite preloader to WordPress and then have this custom CSS in the custom/custom.css file to override the default one –

#page-loading {
    z-index: 10010;
    background: #FFF url(http://yourdomain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Preloader.gif) no-repeat 50% 50%;
    }

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Ok great, but did you also see my question regarding the team Instagram icons not showing up in the team profiles? Pls see attached image for your reference.

Veena

Will get back to you on this shortly..

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Ok thanks. Pls keep me updated!

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

In addition to the Instagram links not showing up, I’m also creating custom pages using the “Category Posts” shortcode. I’ve notated that the image size should be “full”, but the thumbnail still shows up really small. Please see the 2 attached screenshots for your reference. One is of the code/shortcode I used, and the other is of how it shows up in Page Preview.

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Hello there, just following up on the above (instagram icons and “category posts” formatting). Please advise on this as soon as possible!

Arnelle Lozada
    Participant

Following up here again …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.