Blog Template Not Work Like Demo

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Blog Template Not Work Like Demo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to get my blog page to work like the demo. I have a custom image etc… but none of it is showing up.

What am I doing wrong? The main problem is the header image and text, but also how do I add the sidebar items.

I will add the site info in a private reply.

Thanks,

Josh

This reply has been marked as private.

Anyone??

I have tried the following:

1. I can set a title area background for everything.
    2. I can change the header background.

But I CAN NOT add “Custom Heading Content” or a Custom Heading Image.

Please help. I have update the url and will send a PM with the new info.

Thanks.

Ernesto

Hi!! You can check all the info on how to use Custom Headings for posts in your Agile Documentation in section T.

Cheers!

Ernesto,

I have done that. I am a web developer… and have followed all the instructions and NOTHING shows up. I can view source and none of the CSS classes even show up.

Something is wrong.

Thanks,

Josh

Raghavendra

The image is showing up now and I added a few widgets to the ‘Blog Sidebar’ too. Pls have a look. The problem of custom image not showing up was due to wierd way in which the Posts Page behave in WordPress(they are treated as home page although there is another home). I went to the Settings->Reading tab and removed the Posts Page set there. Pls let me know if you find something still missing. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.