Agile.zip too large to upload to WordPress.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Agile.zip too large to upload to WordPress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello! I am having trouble uploading the Agile theme into WordPress. When I try to upload the theme file agile.zip, WordPress responds with an error screen saying “File is too big. Must be 1500 KB or less.” I have gone into my wp-settings.php and changed the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 64MB and I have plenty of space on hosting, but it is still not working. Any solutions? Thanks!!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

The login you have sent don’t have the admin rights to your installation. Also can you pls send the ftp info as well. Thanks!

Nexus

Also pls see this post whether it helps.
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-else-do-i-change-1500-kb-limit-in-theme-uploading-in-33

Just changing the memory limit will not help.

Thanks so much!! Another question – how do I remove the following footer links – Terms of Use | Privacy and Security Policy | Contact Us | Sitemap | Shop | Sign In – from my site?

Ernesto

Hi, you can enter the Footer Section in your admin panel and select wich elements will appears in your footer. For more info, you can check section D. Footer Options in your documentation.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.