Agile Demo Theme Install

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tartan

Would you please install the demo theme on my dev site? I went through the tutorials and am still having issues getting this demo to work the way it does currently through themeforest.

tartan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! Which is the specific problem that you’re experiencing with your demo installation?

tartan

The install stalls and only parts of the demo are uploaded. I was following your video tutorial and as soon as I get to the section where I change the Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > A Static Page … there is no “Home” page to select.

There are some bits and pieces from this demo that I want to pull from and need to see the backend so I can copy some of it and paste it into my client’s site. So, I just really need the full demo site running on this installation. I’ve done this with all of my other themes in the past …

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ernesto

Hi! I’d recommend that you de-activate all of your plugins, update your WP and Theme to the latest version and that you eliminate the previous the that you have downloaded and download it again to see if any compatibility issues are taking place. You should check that the import plugin is updated to the latest version.

Let us now if afterwards you could fix the issue!

tartan

Ernesto –
    I did exactly as asked from above and it didn’t upload anything.
    I got this message immediately:

——————-

Failed to import “Default CF7 Plugin Form”: Invalid post type wpcf7_contact_form
    Failed to import “Agile Theme Contact Form”: Invalid post type wpcf7_contact_form

All done. Have fun!

Remember to update the passwords and roles of imported users.

——————-

So, I then activated the plugins – got no errors – but nothing was downloaded at all. It’s still a clean install of WordPress with the Agile theme activated – no pages, posts, anything.

Please Help!!

tartan

I figured it out. I just had to keep hitting refresh until everything was downloaded. I literally had to hit refresh at least 50 times. So, my advice to anyone reading this post is to just keep hitting refresh and as long as you keep seeing additional items in the list of downloaded files, it’s still working …

Very frustrating, but at least I’ve got it to work now!

Thanks for the quick responses, Ernesto.

Nexus

Hi,

This happens because the hosting providers set the session timeout that is usually 30 secs. If you face any issues like these in future pls contact the hosting providers and tell them to increase the upload session timeout to a larger value. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Agile Demo Theme Install’ is closed to new replies.