After Update WP to 4.5 i miss all my content

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support After Update WP to 4.5 i miss all my content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    andi
    Participant

Hi

OK, before i updated WP, i have done a Backup. But, after the Update WP to 4.5 i don’t see my Content on https://www.vintagetimes.ch

Can you help me? Is it possible that other persons have the same problem?

I do a privat message for wp-login as administrator.

Thank you for your support.

Andi

andi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    asorrelt

I had the same problem and am waiting for help, like you. Hopefully we can get this resolved soon!

andi
    Participant

On mobile (iPhone) it works (safari and firefox). But not in the browser of my laptop (firefox, internet explorer, chrome).

greetings

asorrelt

I found something that fixed it for me. Maybe this might help you in the meantime, until we hear from LiveMesh? Under Theme Options/General, I checked the box to “Disable Smooth Page Load” and to “Disable Animations on Pages”. Now I can see the content. It’s still a little messed up and I had to fix a few things to make it presentable, but it got me out of the immediate problem.

YACIUK
    Participant

THANK YOU ASORRELT! That works for me for now!!!

Veena

We have released an update to address this issue . Pls download the same from themeforest .

andi
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update WP to 4.5 i miss all my content’ is closed to new replies.