Adjusting the Process PG

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VeniceCanal

Can you help me adjust the items in the “Process” page section? Namely the color and size of both the title and text. And also the the size of the text in the button?

How does one insert urls into the post-snippet shortcode to open a new window and link when clicking on the thumbnail?

Thanks!

Veena

1. Can you pls share a link to the specific pagesection?

2. If you want to change it for portfolio items then pls modify file framework/functions/thumbnail-functions.php line no:162 to

$image_info .= '

' . $post_title . '

';
    VeniceCanal

Thanks Phoenix.

another question for you, this time regarding creating robots.txt.

I was researching on ways to improve the security of the site and one article recommended creating the following robots.txt.

Since only “wp-content/uploads” is allowed, would this interfere with Google indexing my app-home page and other pages I create?

robots.txt:

User-agent: *

Disallow: /cgi-bin/
    Disallow: /wp-admin/
    Disallow: /wp-includes/
    Disallow: /wp-content/plugins/
    Disallow: /wp-content/cache/
    Disallow: /wp-content/themes/
    Allow: /wp-content/uploads/
    Disallow: /*.php$
    Disallow: /*.js$
    Disallow: /*.inc$
    Disallow: /*.css$

Raghavendra

The change to the robots.txt should be fine since the pages/post you create are relative to the domain root, i.e., do not derive from any of the above directories or file types like php, css etc. being filtered.

Holdingsapp

Good to know, thanks.

On a side note – I like many of your customers did a full demo import so I could start modifying instead of creating.

However, I now have a ton of php files and pages and posts that I don’t use, nor have plans to use. But these show up if I guess the URLS (like someone examining the site would, whether a hacker or Google). I basically run app-home, have 3-4 page sections, and then some privacy/T&C pages set up.

I searched the forums for some posts about what is ok to delete but couldnt really find any general instructions.

Any general guidelines or instructions you can give me so I can remove everything I don’t need or at least, block everything that I dont want out there?

thanks!

Raghavendra

If the site is still under development and requirements are not frozen, I would try to keep the existing pages until you are sure about what is really required.

If you are sure your requirements are as simple as what you describe, pls feel free to delete/trash the unwanted pages/page sections or move couple of them to draft status if you feel they may be useful in future. Most of the pages content can be searched in the sample data xml file if you need them in future. You should also delete the Portfolio/Gallery Items if you do not need them. Large number of pages/page templates refer to these items and would turn into blank pages once you delete these.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.