Add Widget to LearnDash Course Pages

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Add Widget to LearnDash Course Pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Micah Kleid
    Participant

Hi, in a previous thread you had helped me remove the Course Info sidebar from all of the Courses pages, something we definitely still want as we do not want our members to be able to view their course progress. However, I have created a custom call-to-action widget that I would like to include on the page as this widget displays a different call-to-action depending on a code assigned to their user record. I do not see a way to add a widget to a Courses page, nor a way to change the page template, so can you please advise me if there is a way to do this? You can view one of our Courses pages at http://dev.remodelersuniversity.com/courses/marketing. Thank you!

Veena

Can you pls select course layout with sidebar in Appearance > themeoptions > Course layout and check?

Micah Kleid
    Participant

Where is that options in the Theme Options menu? I see Layout Modes but the only two choices under Course Layout in that section are Fit Rows and Masonry.

Veena

Pls visit Appearance > themeoptions > site Layouts.

Micah Kleid
    Participant

I went in and selected “Two Columns – Right Sidebar” as the default Course Layout, but I still do not see the option to add a sidebar to the page. Going down the right side of the page, the only options I see are Associated Content, Publish, Categories, Tags, Course Categories, Course Tags, Content Protection, LearnDash Memberium Integration, and Featured Image. I assume at this point you need to log in to the site, so in the next message I will provide you with that access. Thank you.

Micah Kleid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

In which course you need to add sidebar? Learndash course or default theme course ?

Micah Kleid
    Participant

We’re using LearnDash so we’ll need the sidebar on those page.

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Micah Kleid
    Participant

That worked, thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Widget to LearnDash Course Pages’ is closed to new replies.