Add slider or change image on homepage

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Cosmic Theme Support Add slider or change image on homepage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    janfran

Hi, how do I add a slider or change the background image on this homepage

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/themes/?theme=Cosmic

Raghavendra

Were you able to recreate the demo site? That will enable you see exactly how we have done these pages. Pls let us know if you need help recreating these pages on your site and we will be glad to help if you provide a temp login to the site.

To add a slider, you can install the revolution slider from Appearance->Install Plugins in WP Admin. You can then create the slider in Revolution Slider page and insert the shortcode using the shortcode insertion tool provided by the plugin.

To change the background images, you can use the SiteOrigin Page builder Row styles feature. I suggest you go through the documentation for the page builder to know more details or just explore the options on the right of the Row Edit window.

janfran

Yes I managed to do the demo site thanks.

I will try and use the siteorigin builder.

Is there a list of HTML short codes? If I build a page in page builder, then go to HTML editor, it strips the code away and they don’t work. For example buttons with icons in.

How can I make the device sliders smaller also?

Thanks

Raghavendra

The list of HTML shortcodes is provided in the theme documentation. The plugin Livemesh SiteOrigin widgets also has its own documentation. Pls go through the same.

You can also a plugin like the popular and well rated Shortcode Ultimate to build pages if you do not find a suitable shortcode –

https://wordpress.org/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate/

Regarding the device slider, can you provide more details on what you want to accomplish? If you provide the specific device slider you want to use and where exactly you are trying to fit it in, we can help. Thanks.

janfran

Thanks, How can I make the device sliders smaller also?

Raghavendra

As I said above, I need specific details what you are accomplishing when you say you need it smaller. A screenshot would help or specific page where you are trying to fit it would help –

“Regarding the device slider, can you provide more details on what you want to accomplish? If you provide the specific device slider you want to use and where exactly you are trying to fit it in, we can help. Thanks.”

janfran

I want these images of the phones to be half the size

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/cosmic/device-sliders/

Raghavendra

You just insert the following Custom CSS in customizer –

.iphone7gold-slider-container, .iphone7rosegold-slider-container, .iphone7black-slider-container, .iphone7jetblack-slider-container, .iphone7silver-slider-container {
        max-width: 200px; /* Change this to suit your requirement */
    }
    janfran

Excellent, thank you very much

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Add slider or change image on homepage’ is closed to new replies.