Add post view count

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Olivier Langlois
    Participant

Hello dear support,
    I’m having a problem with “addons for visual composer pro” that I don’t have with the free version.

In the free version of “addons for visual composer” I was able to edit the “class-lvca-portfolio.php” and add the following code to display the view count of each post using a 3rd party plugin:

<?php if ( function_exists( “get_Yuzo_Views” ) ) { echo get_Yuzo_Views(); } ?>

But in the pro version I can’t do that because that php file is completely different. I also tried to ad that code right before the excerpt on the module-13.php and it doesn’t display the views per post (only the views of the current page).

This is my blog page: https://olivierhealthtips.com/blog-posts/ – And this works great on the free version.

Hope you can help.

Olivier Langlois
    Participant

FYI, if you visit the URL, We have rolled back to the Free version where we are able to apply the described customization to display the view count.

I bought the Pro version in order to get its pagination capability feature…

Raghavendra

Can you pls try this piece of code in module-13.php and see if that meets your need?

<?php if ( function_exists( 'get_Yuzo_Views') ) {

global $IF_CONFIG;

echo $IF_CONFIG->yuzo_get_PostViews($this->post_ID);

}

?>
    Olivier Langlois
    Participant

oh. thank you very much for the suggestion. I will try it and report back here the result.

Olivier Langlois
    Participant

Fantastic. Your solution did work!

Thank you very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add post view count’ is closed to new replies.