3 Questions: Load screen, Logo padding, Revolution slider font

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support 3 Questions: Load screen, Logo padding, Revolution slider font

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lbusby11
    Participant

I’ve recently installed the Agile theme and I have 3 questions that I can’t seem to figure out myself or find answers to on the forums:

For reference, my test homepage is here: http://salesequity.willowstreetventures.com/?page_id=5618

1. Loading the site shows the Visual Composer load screen for a second before it loads the webpage. Is there any way to eliminate this load screen? It comes up when moving page to page, as well.

2. When logged into WordPress, the Revolution slider fonts show correctly. When logged out of WordPress, the live site reverts to a times new roman type font for the button and helvetica or arial for the heading text. I’m using the modernbig class for the heading text, modified for purple color and no other modifications made. Here’s the advanced editor style for what I’m using, if needed:

{
    font-size: 30px;
    line-height: 36px;
    font-weight: 300;
    font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif;
    color: #ffffff;
    text-decoration: none;
    padding: 1px 10px 3px 10px;
    text-shadow: none;
    margin: 0px;
    letter-spacing: 0px;
    background-color: rgb(100, 77, 152);
    background-color: rgba(100, 77, 152, 1);
    border-width: 0px;
    border-color: #ffffff;
    border-style: none;
    }

I’ve attached both a logged in and logged out image.

3. I was having trouble with the logo centering correctly in the header. I applied a line of CSS to the Custom CSS section of Theme Options that I found in your Envato support log. Here is that code: #header #site-logo { top: 0; }

I’m trying to find a way to have the logo centered in the white space on first view. THen as you scroll down the page, the nav area shrinks as it does now. (Again test site: http://salesequity.willowstreetventures.com/?page_id=5618). With the custom CSS, the logo sticks to the top of the nav bar. Without the custom CSS, the logo sticks to the bottom of the nav bar.

Veena

1. Pls disable smooth page load in Themeoptions > General tab.

2. I am not finding any issue as you mentioned.

3. Pls use this custom CSS in themeoptions –

#header #site-logo {
    top: 15px;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.