Forum Replies Created
This reply has been marked as private.
sorry for double posting.
I’ll show you a pic of the page section where the slider appears.
– I created a new instance of the slider using the default slider
– I created a slider title and shortcode
– I selected a slider type
– I load a preselect…when I do this it’s like a new semi-transparent layer appears in the browser windows with a message in the middle saying Preset Loaded, but then there is nothing else I can do in the editor, this layer prevents to click anywhere in the window and the only action I can do is going back to the previuos page, which, deletes all the previous settings. I wonder if the action of loading a preset slider is necessary.
– If I do not do this and go ahead, then I go to step 4, select the slider layout,
– the I arrive to step 6, where a button says to Emebedd the slider and a message box appears showing:
Standard Embeding For the pages or posts editor insert the shortcode: [rev_slider alias="slider1"] From the widgets panel drag the "Revolution Slider" widget to the desired sidebar
But when I go to the home page of my website (which is where I want to add the slider) I see no place where to add the shortcode.
Fuerthermore, in the “Revolution Slider Choice” option of the page, it says that “Plugin not activated or No sliders created” (see attached snapshot).
So at this point I don’t know how else to proceed.
Can you help?
Hi, I managed to find out. It was the woocommerce plugin
I think the issue has benn solved by updating an environment variable that comes with WordPress “wp-includes/default-constants.php” in order to increase the memory limit there.
Thanks for clarifying