ytp_video_section – Video Play Not Working

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support ytp_video_section – Video Play Not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    samuelosmith

Hello,

I have been building out my site using Agile. And the background video sections are not working.

Example here: http://01c.51a.mwp.accessdomain.com/page-section/quote-2/

Not sure if I’m missing a plugin or if it’s a bigger issue.

I can create an admin account for you if required.

Thanks,
    Sam
    sam@distribute.com

Veena

I am seeing a script error in developer tools console .
    Can you pls deactivate all plugins once and see if that error goes away or not .

samuelosmith

I turned off all plugins but am still seeing an error. (Not sure if it’s the same one you were seeing).

[Error] Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #/sign-in
    error (jquery.js:2:12788)
    tokenize (jquery.js:2:18792)
    select (jquery.js:2:21596)
    fa (jquery.js:2:7322)
    find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2:3692)
    find (jquery.js:2:24114)
    find (jquery-migrate.min.js:2:8937)
    init (jquery.js:2:24681)
    init (jquery-migrate.min.js:2:3143)
    n (jquery.js:2:420)
    (anonymous function) (main.js:258)
    each (jquery.js:2:2886)
    each (jquery.js:2:851)
    init_page_navigation (main.js:255)
    init_menus (main.js:339)
    (anonymous function) (main.js:618)
    i (jquery.js:2:27455)
    fireWith (jquery.js:2:28215)
    ready (jquery.js:2:30018)
    K (jquery.js:2:30374)

Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site here as a private msg ?

samuelosmith
    Raghavendra

Is that strange looking link to Sign In in the menu a valid one – https://store.distribute.com/#/sign-in? That is the cause of this issue. If you change it to remove the # symbol, things will work fine.

samuelosmith

Thanks. That did fix the issue. I have one more critical issue that’s holding me back.

​As you can see on the page in question​, I have several slider modules. For some reason it will not take the newest addition to the page.

[rev_slider alias=”products-CON-FEAT”]​ + a couple of other slider revolution modules (being used as heroes).

I went through support at ThemePunch and they said that they think it has to do with the theme not the slider.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sam

samuelosmith

I am supposed to present the site progress to my boss in the morning. But a great deal of work is not showing up in the page mentioned above.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sam

Raghavendra

I notice that the sliders do not show up even when we switch themes on your site. Hence certainly not a theme issue.

I have one of our developers who is looking into this anyway and see if we can resolve this with our understanding of how rev slider works. He will get back to you soon.

samuelosmith

Thanks. The guys at slide rev said it was the template. If you out the disappearing slides on a page by themselves the show.

Nexus

This issue has got nothing to do with the theme. The issue is with the duplicate “slider id” you are using in the slider settings (See the attached image). You will have to remove the slider ids from each of the sliders, which will resolve the issue.

Thanks!

samuelosmith

Wow. I didn’t realize that there was another place where ID existed. I’ll look into this right now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.