Ytp Video Showcase not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    paulocardoso

Hi!

I bought FitPro a few weeks ago and have been customizing it for a website. Yesterday, I’ve tried to set a video with this module and I’ve noticed that it gives me a (background)Youtube error, with a message of something related to “device support”.

I’ve noticed that it is also happening in your website preview, so I’m guessing it is an error related to a Youtube update or something. Either way, I’d like to know if you have a solution for this, as I’ve bought this theme mainly for this “auto-play-in-the-background” Youtube video trick 🙂

Thanks in advance,
    Paulo

Veena

Thanks for bringing this into our notice. We will fix it ASAP.

Thanks.

Raghavendra

The author of the plugin is working on a fix for this as reported here –

https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer/issues/113

Will patch the theme once the fix is ready. Keep a watch on this thread and pls update me if you do not see an update soon.

Phil Man

I am getting the exact same error! I am using the Agile Theme. http://www.bpanalytics.com
    When is an update coming for this?

Thanks
    Phil

Raghavendra

Will have the update done by the weekend or latest by Monday. We will patch all of our themes which use this API.

Phil Man

Thanks for posting the new update.

when trying to update the new theme i get the following:

>Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/bpanalytics15/public_html/bpanalytics.com/wp-content/themes/agile/

Theme install failed.

Would it be safe to delete the theme and then reinstall or would i risk using any content?

Veena

You need to delete the theme first.
    Regarding Theme Update:-
    Use the same procedure as when you installed the theme for the first time.
    Everything you did on your Dashboard won’t get overwriten, the files you’ve modified, however, will be replaced with the new files. I recommend that you save them in separate folders so you’ll have them at hand to reapply the changes.

I use this handy plugin for auto updates of all plugins and themes –

http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

It makes a backup of the existing plugin/theme as well in the media folder so you can always revert back or refer to the earlier version. If you made any changes to the source files (instead of child theme), you will need to redo them of course no matter what method you use for updating. Hope this helps.

aaronjames

Where is the update? Do I just re download from themeforest?

Raghavendra

Yes you just redownload from themeforest. I am closing this thread since it was started by another user. Pls open a separate thread if you have issues.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Ytp Video Showcase not working’ is closed to new replies.