Youtube video issues

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Midrin

Hi guys,

first of all, thanks for this awesome theme, you did a great job (even if it’s not very noob-friendly 😉

Ive had to include some youtube videos in a revolution slider, but even when I check the “hide controls” and “autoplay” boxes in the video settings, nothing changes : I still have the controls on screen, and the video can only be watch by clicking the play button.
    Please help, my client drives me crazy with this…

Thanks for your answer !

The site : http://www.s513786063.onlinehome.fr/
    Click on “L’application” in the main menu, it’ll lead you to the blue slider, check the second and third slides.

Raghavendra

I will open a support request for revolution slider and let you know when I hear back from ThemePunch. I downloaded the latest version and tested, same problem exists.

Midrin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

I figured it out. Seems like there is a bug in Revolution Slider with how it accepts the argument values. You will have to manually change the value of controls=1 to controls=0 in the arguments text box. I have attached a screenshot for assistance. Hope it solves your problems. Thanks!

Midrin

Thanks a lot, it works !
    My question was also about loop and autoplay, but thanks to your help I add those arguments and it works perfectly !

Raghavendra

Glad that helped.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.