YouTube player STILL won't autoplay

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support YouTube player STILL won't autoplay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been browsing through the forum posts and this topic was marked as resolved – but I’m still finding autoplay not happening despite it being set to true.

My website is – http://www.warwickfitsoc.com – and the first video of the music video “call on me” isn’t autoplaying.

Thanks in advance

Raghavendra

We have an update released a few days which takes care of this. Pls update your installation and that should resolve the issue.

how do you update the installation? My word press and all plug ins are up to date – I can’t see any other update options.

Veena

You can re-download the theme files which will automatically get you the new version of the theme. You can do that by navigating to the downloads tab in the themeforest.net. You will have to login to the site with your themeforest account.
    If you want to be notified about the new version release, then just check the “Get notified by email when this item is updated” option in the downloads tab and you will receive email notification from envato.

Regarding Theme Update:-
    Use the same procedure as when you installed the theme for the first time.
    Everything you did on your Dashboard won’t get overwriten, the files you’ve modified, however, will be replaced with the new files. I recommend that you save them in separate folders so you’ll have them at hand to reapply the changes.
    I use this handy plugin for auto updates of all plugins and themes –

http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

It makes a backup of the existing plugin/theme as well in the media folder so you can always revert back or refer to the earlier version. If you made any changes to the source files (instead of child theme), you will need to redo them of course no matter what method you use for updating. Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.