Your documentation left out "L" Video Options !!!

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Your documentation left out "L" Video Options !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    codyash7
    This reply has been marked as private.
    codyash7

ok. Last thing. The “Read More” button… I saw in the theme settings “blog” you could turn the button off… I wanted to change the text to “Watch Video” since every post will be a video, that would work. I’ve looked everywhere, and I can’t find the <span class=”Read-More”> anywhere in the code. I’ve also looked for the “get content” part in every php file and I can’t find where to change it anywhere. I’m trying to learn! 🙂

Where can I change the text to that “Read More” button to “Watch Video” ?

Thanks again dude. I owe ya.

-Cody

Raghavendra

Cody –

Made some changes in custom CSS – pls check the contents. If you need, pls make the change to the logo image sizes. I haven’t checked the same in IE – hope it works.

I made some changes to sticky menu as well to make the transition look more natural. Hope you find that good enough for now.

The page section are not supposed to be exposed to public and is to be used only as part of single page site template. If you have a need for the same, pls create a page instead of a page section and you will have the option to display the login widget there.

I could not reproduce the spinning wheel on my machine here. All pages seems to be load almost immediately.

Raghavendra

To change the Read More string, pls modify the ‘Read More’ string in the line number 151 of framework/functions/blog-content.php file.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.