www.fittogether.biz errors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fit-together

Sorry but the loaded theme seems to take me to https://www.livemeshthemes.com/fitpro for home, pages and features when i click on them along to top menu bar. May be other links in there as well

Also the site does not display at all when I open via Safari on my ipad. I assume this is because it is messed up between my site and the fitpro demo site.

I have reenabled the login details to my site that I setup last time. Sorry I should have tried it out from my ipad and tried to modify some content of the default site setup before saying it was all resolved.

Raghavendra

This is not an error as such. Since we wouldn’t know which site the theme will be setup, we use the default URL to the demo site in our menu. You can change that easily in the Appearances->Menu screen –

http://codex.wordpress.org/Appearance_Menus_Screen

There are a number of errors on the site due to the revolution slider you have customized. Can you pls check for me once if disabling the revolution slider fixes the issue on the iPad before I take a look.

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fit-together

I did not really intend to customise the revolution slider. I was just trying to install and set it up by following the video. And I guess I took a couple of wrong guesses.

I’m happy for anything to do with the revolution slider setup to be blown away and just set to your defaults.

I got the site to display on my ipad only by checking DISABLE SMOOTH PAGE LOAD

fit-together

Meteorite,

Any chance that you can delete what I currently have in there as the base data for the theme and just reload so i have your vanilla theme and base starter data?

I really do not know how that forest image made its way into the slider setup.

Cheers

Raghavendra

You can just delete the slider (or just export it and delete just in case you need it later) and reimport the slider content from the import files in the revolution slider folder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.