Wrong prefix on Team Profile metadata

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Wrong prefix on Team Profile metadata

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martyn Reid
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been trying to debug a problem where the team member (as defined in Team Profiles) doesn’t display the correct position and social media links.

I’ve found it is because the meta_key for this data (stored in postdata) is being stored with a ‘mo_’ prefix but the theme is looking for a ‘_lm_’ prefix. I can go into the database and edit the values and make the metadata appear but this is obviously a bug and as I’m unfamiliar with WP atm I’m not sure where to go to fix it.

So in summary Team Profile values are written with a ‘mo_’ prefix but when being displayed with the [team] shortcode the codebase is reading meta values with a meta_key prefix of ‘_lm_’.

Raghavendra

You are right about this. We submitted an update to Envato review team about a week back with the fix but the update has been rejected by review team due to some minor display issues (CSS related) in the theme. Expecting the same to be resubmitted and approved within next 1-2 days.

Martyn Reid
    Participant

Can you please tell me what I need to do to fix it whilst waiting for the update?

Its urgent, I’m afraid.

Raghavendra

If you send us an email via our profile page contact form https://themeforest.net/user/LiveMesh#contact, we can send you updated plugin file that should resolve this issue.

Martyn Reid
    Participant

Thanks, this is now fixed. Can I delete the old plugin?
    btw: I get warnings saying that a dependent plugin is disabled – I guess this will go with the updated theme?

Raghavendra

You can delete the same. The warning will go with the updated theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.