wp-admin/update-core.php is very slow possibly because of lvca update record

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support wp-admin/update-core.php is very slow possibly because of lvca update record

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Olivier Langlois
    Participant

Calling wp-admin/update-core.php is taking a very long time on my website. I did some investigation and I think that lvca update record info may be the culprit of my problem.

Please take a look at all the details at:
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/displaying-wp-admin-update-core-php-takes-about-50-secs/

Raghavendra

Olivier – Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I doubt a simple change log of ours would cause this issue. I would request you to follow up with the wordpress developers to resolve this issue. There is nothing really we can do from our side to fix this – we need to provide a change log with each release and not supposed to truncate it in any manner.

Also I noticed that you have about 42 plugins installed in our server. I would deactivate a few and check if things improve.

Olivier Langlois
    Participant

Allright. I see that you have cut in half the size of LVCA update_info by removing 1 duplicate changelog.

You are maybe right that LVCA isn’t responsible.

It did just turn on a red light that the function taking an unreasonable amount of time set_site_transient() update a record in the DB table wp_options with a 36KB long field where a single entry was 13K (LVCA one) whereas most of the others are all smaller than 500 bytes.

I did retest this afternoon with the changelog duplicate instance removal (now your entry takes ~7KB) and the function is even few seconds longer than yesterday…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.