wordpress update and no access to website admin

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support wordpress update and no access to website admin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bob42

Hi Guys,

My clients got a huge problem: they can not access the dashboard, cannot make updates or post anything etc.

Wordpress backend has vanished. Good thing the site is still visible, at least that.

Apparently they updated to wordpress 4.2.2 (yes I know the theme is only supported until version 4.2.1) and since then nothing works. I did not tell them and now they are really unhappy.

And of course NOW they need URGENTLY a solution and that’s why I am writing you. Can you PLEASE help ASAP??
    Any suggestions? What can I recommend them to do?

Their website, which now they can only access via cpanel and ftp, is http://www.getperx.com/

Thanks a lot.

Bob

Veena

Pls enable debugging by setting WP_DEBUG to true in wp-config.php file in the wordpress root folder. You should see an error which you can report here.

Veena

Can you pls check the error log in cpanel and see if there is any error related to this is displayed or not.

Raghavendra

Also, I am able to access the login screen still and it is not blanked out. Is this still an issue?

Bob42

The WordPress backend is still around, but access to website content to make changes is not possible.

As instructed, WP_Debug processed and this is the error notice I got:

Notice: Undefined index: page in /srv/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/hubspot/inc/hs-notice.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Non-static method WPHubspot::hs_is_customer() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /srv/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/hubspot/inc/hs-notice.php on line 23

But it does not look like an error regarding the incompatibility of WordPress version. Would there be any updates to the Agile theme to fix WordPress 4.2.2 compatibility issue soon?

Raghavendra

We have been running 4.2.2 version on our sites and have not encountered any issues and we have had no other reports of any incompatibility so far for the theme.

Can you pls disable all plugins once and see if that makes a difference?

Bob42

I’ve tried that already, but it’s still not working. What about the error notices listed above? Could it be the cause?

Raghavendra

Certainly could be. Have you tried disabling the above plugin named hubspot and seen if it makes any difference? Also, is the site using the latest version of the theme?

Raghavendra

Also, why is the directory structure /srv/wordpress/? Is this not a live site? Has the domain been mapped right to this folder? Can you pls check if the .htaccess file has this default content?

https://codex.wordpress.org/htaccess

Bob42

This is a snippet of our nginx config, it don’t seem to have anything wrong.

server {
    listen 80 default_server;
    listen [::]:80 default_server ipv6only=on;

root /srv/wordpress;
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

server_name wp.getperx.com http://www.getperx.com;

location / {
    try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?q=$uri&$args;
    }

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.