Woocommerce Shop Page layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mrmrsrice

Hi ,

once again thanks for your ongoing help !

i have a question I want the shop page to look and function like your https://www.livemeshthemes.com/austin/filterable-gallery/ page

with the shop categories acting as the filterable aspects

so instead of your
    ALL COVER DESIGN LANDSCAPE OFFBEAT

i would like
    ALL CHAIRS COLLECTABLES KIDS ART MUSIC (etc)

how do i do this?

i have read all thru the woo commerce docs and searched the web for plug ins etc and there is nothing that will allow it to work like this

or if this isnt possible is it possible to set a page up to work like

http://www.holyfunk.com.au/

where you have a hero image then a series of images underneath that link to different product categories?

kind regards

Ernesto

Hi! Please send us a link and temp user to your web page so we can provide you with the exact code you need.

Cheers!

mrmrsrice
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! The kind of changes you require imply a considerable amount of code modification and complex programming which we cannot provide in these forums. If you want us to, we can put you in contact with a freelance programmer who can help you create the kinde of page you want to.

Cheers!

mrmrsrice

Hi thanks for that ,

is there any way within in the theme that can load the shop via categories,as you know woo commerce loads its page by how you load the items not by category , is there a way to implement a menu to sit to the side of the images so its easier for people to get around the shop

Ernesto

Hi! That programming is related to the plugin itself, you should check the plugin documentation.

Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.