Woocommerce page layout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pulmol

Hello,

i have many problem of woocommerce integration:

1) No marge between featured pic (wich is bigger than normal) and short descrption product (the text is past to the pic)

To see the problem:

http://moutonrose.com/produit/bergere-de-france-hiver/bergere-de-france-abakan/?ref=variable

2) When i am on cart page and that i click on product on the cart, the product page reload permanently adding /?ref=variable many time on adress bar.

I’am sure this 2 problem came from new plugin “variable product layout” installed.

It transform variable product in single catalog product layout on the page.

But if i try with another theme it works. That why i think of woocommerce integration problem.

This plugin is real problem but it the only solution i find to display all the variation of a product with thumbnails and catalogue layout (not list).

Thanks by advance if you could try to resolve that.

Login :axelle.paolini@gmail.com
    pass: m8;praline09!…

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pulmol
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

2. What is the exact issue? Can you briefly describe?

pulmol

Sorry to many problem with the plugin so i decide to abandon it and download another.

So this post is solved.

On the other hand still problem for display sidebar (no sidebar) and fonts style. (different post)

Another problem of layout with new plugin (Wich replace one i abandoned) i make another post for that.

Sorry for all this post but i finalise my online shop and many problems appear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.