Woocommerce Error

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘woocommerce_price_filter’ not found or invalid function name in /home/sunris01/public_html/fawkesdesign.com/shop/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 192

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/sunris01/public_html/fawkesdesign.com/shop/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-query.php on line 357

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Looks like you have WP_DEBUG enabled in wp-config.php. Pls set it to false so that you do not see the warnings. Unless you really run into issues, I would ignore these errors for now since it could be just bad data as per the research I did on my side (have not been able to reproduce it on my end). For example, we do not call woocommerce_price_filter hook anywhere on our themes. It is possible that there is another plugin loaded which is doing this. Hope this helps.

Figured it out. I had another wordpress install from last year under the directory “shop”. Sorry for troubling you. thank you for your help. 🙂 Love your theme. One of my favorites!

Veena

Glad to hear that you have sorted out the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Error’ is closed to new replies.