WooCommerce Bookings Style Issues

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support WooCommerce Bookings Style Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m using extinct and all appears to be working fine with normal WooCommerce normal products. Tried a “Booking” product today and the layout went all weird for single product view.

Any ideas on how to fix it so it works with the bookings products as well?

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I checked the site and looks like the site HTML is all messed up somehow. One of the div elements is not closed (entry-summary element) which breaks the layout making the sidebar etc. to be pushed to the bottom of the post instead of being shown as a sidebar on the right. Did you add any make changes to the plugin code? Pls check.

Hi Meteorite,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. After doing more digging it appears that it’s a conflict between the WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Catalogue plugins.

When the WooCommerce Catalogue plugin is deactivated all bookings products revert to the proper layout structure. I’ve filed a ticket with WooThemes about the issue and also referenced your advice that the “entry-summary” element is not closed.

Thanks!.

Raghavendra

Glad you were able to find the root cause of the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.