widgets missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Noahbako

Hie guys,

thanks for this amazing theme. Everything seems to be working fine but i dont seem to have the contact form widget under my widget, any ideas what i may have done wrong>

thanks in advance!

Nexus

Hi,

Glad you like the theme 🙂 . You will have to insert the contact_form shortcode in to the text widget and place it in the footer widget area. See this post for more info https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/not-receiving-e-mail-from-theme-contact-form/

Thanks!

Noahbako

Sweet!! i managed to get the form on the footer but please advice how i can make it look exactly the way it appears in the demo footer…please

i saw, in the other post, that i could shorten the text area with .textarea {height: 10px} but am not too sure were to do that. I just want it to appear as it appears in your demo on the footer. Thanks

Raghavendra

This is how we created the contact form

1) Dragged a text widget into the widget area named “Footer Widget Area Three”.

2) The content of the text widget is

[contact_form subject="false" url="false" mail_to="my_email@mydomain.com"]

3) Go to theme options -> Footer tab and choose “Footer Columns” value as 1(2c)+1.

The styling required to make the contact form look like in the demo is already part of style.css (line number 760 onwards).

Pls post a temp login if you still have trouble. Thanks

Noahbako

Hie Guys,

Thanks for the excellent support and theme; it worked as you instructed.

thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘widgets missing’ is closed to new replies.