Where is the Appdev Documentation?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Where is the Appdev Documentation?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    getknomad

Hi,

I recently purchased the Appdev theme and I’m in the process of using it to update my website. I’m looking for the documentation associated with the theme and can’t seem to find it – can anyone point me to it?

With other wordpress themes that I’ve worked with, there is typically a documentation file that will explain in detail how the widgets and page layouts work. Specifically with AppDev, I’m finding certain nuances confusing — like why are there lots of footer widgets but no Home page footer widgets (wouldn’t the footers for the home page be unique)? Why is header text sometimes the same color as the background text when I didn’t set it this way? etc.

Thanks,
    Michael

Raghavendra

Certain things could be different for our theme (like the widgets), but the documentation should be available to you in the download zip file. See below video for one of my earlier themes –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WVtNS3fUgE

You should see a similar structure for Appdev as well. Hope you got a chance to look at this Appdev setup video as well and were able to import the data and setup the demo site –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/appdev-theme-how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-youtube-video/

For footer widgets, they stay across pages/posts at present. The many footer widget areas are there to help you organize into multiple columns of widgets and you can control the column layout via Footer tab in theme options.

The header text should be different color from the background. Otherwise, it is a bug – can you pls share the URL (post a private message here) and I can take a look.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.