Where is Post Blocks?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben Ward
    Participant

Hello 🙂

I purchased the pro version of your Livemesh siteorigins addons. I am having endless trouble with Livemesh Grid, specifically the user experience of loading and searching a post grid doesn’t seem to work very well.

Have a look at: http://www.lift-off-festivals.com/community/news/, and click on film of the fortnight search category. In particular, any older posts are hidden away on subsequent pages. Neither the ‘Load More’ or the page search function seems to work very well.

I would like to try out Post Blocks, however it is not installed on my site, and there are no updates?

Help please

Raghavendra

Ben – we just released a new version 1.7 which fixes these issues with grid and which improves performance via caching. If you do install the latest version, you will see that the issue of searching a particular is solved and the users will be able to view the posts of that category irrespective of how many pages they have loaded. Pls try out the new version and let me know how it goes. I am eager to fix any problems you may encounter although I doubt you will find any with the new version.

Also, you can enable Posts Blocks widget by activating the same from Plugins->SiteOrigin widgets screen. With the new version rolled out, I don’t see a need for you to use Posts Blocks for grid function since we have pulled all the cool things we did with posts blocks into Livemesh grid widget in 1.7. They both now share the same framework.

Also, I would suggest you go with pagination instead of load more function in the new version since I find them a little more user friendly when there are large number of posts as it is in your site.

Ben Ward
    Participant

Thanks mate,

How do I download the latest version?

It’s not in my WordPress dashboard, I have a link in an old email that is expired, and I can’t find it anywhere on your site.

Thanks again,

Ben

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.