When no thumbnail in post snippets

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support When no thumbnail in post snippets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hello Code Master,

I am using post snippets shortcode like below lots for different categories in the website I am creating..
    [post_snippets_carousel id="custom_name" terms="term_name" post_count=6 image_size='medium' display_title=true show_meta=true display_summary=true show_excerpt="true" excerpt_count=100 hide_thumbnail="false" navigation="true"]

Now.. I would like to output thumbnail image to post that has no featured thumbnail associated with it.

I have noticed there is the class name output “nothumbnail” added inside div.entry-text-wrap and also div class “image-area” html block is totally taken out when there is no thumbnail.

I was looking into “thumbnail-functions.php (located in framework > functions)” then found if not empty($thumbnail_urls) statement but I couldn’t find if empty thumbnail condition.

Is there any simple form to add some common thumbnail for the post with no featured image?

It would be great if you could give me some advise!
    Thank you.

Raghavendra

You can use this plugin and see if that meets your need. You can create a placeholder image in any of the number of placeholder image websites (google for the same) and then set the same as default featured image using the below plugin –

https://wordpress.org/plugins/default-featured-image/

palmtree
    Participant

cheers! Thank you for this:D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘When no thumbnail in post snippets’ is closed to new replies.