Web doesn't scroll down with Google Chrome

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Web doesn't scroll down with Google Chrome

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    innovacionufv
    Participant

Hi, after the last update my web (www.innovacionufv.com) doesn’t scroll if I open it with Google Chrome. With Safari it works perfectly. What happens? How can I fix it?

Raghavendra

I have no issues scrolling the page. Can you pls try the same in incognito mode of Chrome? That will disable all extensions so that you can verify if some Chrome extension is causing this – which is what it looks like in this case since I am able to scroll in all modes.

hadams
    Participant

I’m running into the same issue on my website (http://www.brynathyn.edu). Can’t scroll in Chrome. But Safari and Firefox work fine. I also have additional users on separate computers running into the same issue. And it still does not scroll when I go in incognito mode.

Attila Puskás
    Participant

Hello, after the last update my web (czuczora.eu) doesn’t scroll if I open it with Google Chrome. With Firefox it works perfectly. How can I fix it?

Raghavendra

I am experiencing the same issue on the sites linked above. Let me try to simulate this on my dev machine and see if we can find some resolution to this. I do see some JS errors in the debug console though in both of the sites I checked. Not sure if that is the cause of this issue.

Raghavendra

Can you all pls Disable Smooth Scroll in General tab of theme options and see if that helps resolve the issue? The setting named ‘Disable Smooth Scroll’ in the General tab applies to Chrome only.

I did verify that all of the above sites have it enabled. Can anyone confirm for me and we will have this script either updated or removed completely.

Raghavendra

I did verify on at least one site that turning on ‘Disable Smooth Scroll’ option in General tab of Theme Options
    does in fact enables scrolling.

hadams
    Participant

The “Disable Smooth Scroll” option was turned off on brynathyn.edu. I enabled it, and the site now scrolls properly.

rpaskin
    Participant

Had the same issue and disabling smooth scrolling worked, thanks.

Raghavendra

Will issue an update with this option removed or script updated to handle the latest version of Chrome. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.