"Visual" Text Not Displaying on Theme Back-End

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support "Visual" Text Not Displaying on Theme Back-End

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    We went in to update our site and noticed that the text under the “Visual” tab is not displaying at all (screenshot attached).

If we go into the “Text” html tab, we see it (screenshot attached), but for some reason it now invisible under the “Visual” tab.

Are you familiar with this issue and how to fix it?

Thank you.

Veena

Hello,
    Sorry for the long lapse in getting back on the above. So the link above that you provided seems to refer to the Avada theme, whereas we’re using the AppDev theme.

Here is a note from our dev:

Oh, this is confusing because nothing in your theme says anything relating to “Avada”. I do see though the link to the theme is https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/ which is your theme for sure. I just don’t understand where this Avada stuff is coming from?

Here is what the fix report says:
    THIS FIX ONLY WORKS ON AVADA 3.4.2 AND SHOULD NOT TO BE INSTALLED ON OTHER VERSIONS

Again, I can find no reference of Avada anywhere in your active theme …

Please advise. Thank you.

Veena

Could you pls deactivate all the plugins once and see if it helps.

Hi Phoenix,
    Our dev went through and deactivated all the plugins and then reactivated them (which didn’t fix the display issue unfortunately) and here is his response:

You can tell them that the Rev Slider is the conflicting plugin. You can also add that I checked the javascript error counsel and there were no errors reported.

What would the next steps be to try an resolve this? Thanks.
    Kevin

Veena

Pls share temporary login credentials to your site as a private reply here, We will take a look.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

You have an error on your console –

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s350/sh/baad14cc-0ba4-48e8-9d66-394539f660b1/f252779287eaa52812f89a64f787019a

Looks like one of the files needed by the visual editor is missing due to a configuration issue on the server (404 error). That file is related to revolution slider. If you deactivate the same, things work normally. I would urge you to reinstall the revolution slider (and upgrade it to the latest version) so that this console error is resolved. Then you should be able to use the visual editor.

Hi Meteorite,
    Thanks for the heads up on the error. We were able to get that plugin updated and that fixed the issue. Thanks again!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘"Visual" Text Not Displaying on Theme Back-End’ is closed to new replies.