Visual editor not working. Please help

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Visual editor not working. Please help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    matrixdesign

The visual editor as well as the SiteOrigin Editor in the site is not working. Text editor is working, SiteOrigin page builder is working. But visual page builder is not working. This includes all variations of the visual page builder. For example, when working in SiteOrigin, if i add the widget for SiteOrigin page builder or hero image (there is an area to add text, etc and format it within the her image), these also will not allow me to enter text or edit content in those sections. I’m very familiar with wordpress and SiteOrigin but I’ve never seen this before.

It worked the first time I clicked on it, but broke after I converted the page to SiteOrigin, then when i clicked to edit that page content, the visual editor was broken and it broke site-wide. The content is still present and can be edited in text editor. But the visual editor has been totally nerfd. So something in this template doesn’t like the visual editor.

Please let me know any information you need. Thanks for the help.

Veena

Can you pls share a link to your site with a temp login (as a private reply), we will help you out.

matrixdesign

yes, I will. I found a temporary workaround that I’m using to get the site to proof for the client. when you click on any of the “edit” icons for the home page sections, you can still toggle between visual and text editor in those and the visual editor works. If you update/save the page, then go to a different page, the visual editor works (and then breaks again after you update, view the page and come back). It is cumbersome and I’d like to find a permanent fix (but right now i also have to get this proof done for the client as a higher priority.) As soon as it is out for proof, we can look at a perma-fix to the problem. thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.