Visual Editor – Fusion Template

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support Visual Editor – Fusion Template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hashimakhtar
    Participant

Hi Guys

I have been working on a template and the visual does not seem to be working. I believe i have installed the correct plugins and when selecting visual it does not seem to show me the visual editor. Any help will be appricaited.

http://operty.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2017-07-11_18-31-07.png

Raghavendra

I am not clear on the issue. If you are saying the Visual Editor is not to be seen, someone probably disabled the same as explained in the below article –

http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-remove-visual-editor-mode-in-wordpress/

You will need to edit the user and enable the visual editor for that user.

If you are able to view the Visual editor tab but having issues with the content being displayed, this is probably due to a Javascript error. Pls post a temp login to your site as a private message and I will take a look. Thanks

hashimakhtar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I saw no problems using the visual editor. Can you try in another browser and see if things work. May be you have a browser extension that is blocking the editor function?

I was able to add images too. Only issue I see on your site is that the images which were in media library have been deleted somehow manually via FTP or file manager provided by the hosting provider. You can always restore them by doing a bulk delete on the existing images in the media library and reimporting the same or you can manually add the images that you need. Most of the demo images are not to be used on your site anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Fusion Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.