Visual Composer / Temptura doesn't seem to work

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Visual Composer / Temptura doesn't seem to work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Xikura

Hello

Been carefully following your video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHDG7TRDQs

..and other documentation to complete an initial setup of your template but it fails at 6:20 where the “edit” button on the home-page is selected. It doesn’t load any form for Visual Composer, it’s just text with shortcodes.

Also I can’t seem to load “edit with Visual Composer” either.

At first I installed VC and Templatura through the popup when I had installed the Theme, but the current install is with the files from the download.

At some point during my troubleshooting with VC / Templatura the “Home” page stopped working..

Xikura
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Xikura

I just want to add that I don’t see several of the options in the “Theme options” section, all color-pickers are “display: hidden;” and several others have opacity set to “0” in the css.

If I set DISABLE SMOOTH PAGE LOAD to “ON” the site loads but looks quite weird.

Raghavendra

I do not see wordpress loaded on your site. The admin link posted seems to be absent – raises 404 error.

The issue you could be facing may be due to a script error which can cause the site to not show the contents. Pls enable the wordpress site and let us know and we will take a look. Pls make sure you disable all plugins and see if that helps to see exactly which plugin is causing this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.