Visual Composer Not working right

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Visual Composer Not working right

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hanzjuh

Hi,

We are using Agile theme, but we are facing a mean bug with visual composer plugin. Some tekstblocks are not loaded after clicking on one of them, the text area (to fill in) disappeard, so we cant modify our pages what is so necessary.

Also the response tab for the design is not working, i would like to have different behaviour of the columns or want to hide some stuff on mobile phone for example, also not working.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Best regards,

Hans

Raghavendra

Pls share a temp login to the site as a private message here. Also, pls disable all plugins once and check if things look any better. Thanks

Hanzjuh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Exactly which page and which section you are facing the issue? I did take a look and there are no errors in the console and also I was able to view the text blocks for some of the pages. Not sure what problem you are facing exactly and pls specify the browser that you are using. Thanks

Hanzjuh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Sorry to say that this is more of a visual composer issue than a theme issue. I will try contacting the author of the plugin and report this. Meanwhile can you see if you can use the native accordion function supported by the theme itself as documented in

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/agile/tab-shortcodes/

You can paste the shortcodes into textblock in visual composer.

Hanzjuh

Hi,

Ok that’s a pitty…so it has nothing to do with our current configuration? The native accordion is not stylable in our website colors, so i think i will use the classic editor until we have a good solid sollution.

Please keep in touch.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

Hans

Raghavendra

Do let me know the color you need and I will provide the required background and CSS for the native accordion that you can use. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.