Visual Composer Backend Editor Copying elements

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Visual Composer Backend Editor Copying elements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Syer

Hi,

is there an easy way of copying elements from the visual composer backend editor from one site to another (within the same domain)

e.g.

i have build a contact form element in my contact site and want to use this element on the homepage as well. at the moment i am going to classic mode to copy the source code but it would be great to copy it within the backend editor of the visual composer and paste it afterwards.

cheers
    thorsten

Raghavendra

Pls use Templatera plugin that comes bundled with the theme.

Syer

Hi meteorite,

thx for answering so quick. i do use templatera. i just cant figure out how to copy & paste elements within a page :/

Veena

You can save that it as a new template and then reuse it in another page.
    Pls see the attachment.

Syer

but isn’t the template a whole page? i was thinking of peaces of a page.

Raghavendra

I am afraid you are right – you can only copy the whole page as a template. BTW, can you create a page section and see if you can save the same as a templatera template instance and reuse it? I guess, you can use a regular page with the right content as well for this (content of a page same as a page section). But I am not sure how practical this approach would be. It would be nice to just specify specific elements of a page to be copied but unfortunately that facility does not exist at present with visual composer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.